Mold


Mold-Slide-3a

mold-cleaningMold Cleanup:

Mold in your home could pose a risk to the health and well-being of you and your family. Improper cleanup could make a serious problem worst by inadvertently spreading spores to previously unaffected areas of your home.

Mold is the cause of that musty smell that emanates from the damp areas of your home such as the basement. Mold consists of air-born spores that spread when the appropriate conditions are present. As it grows it can then release new spores into the air and can be inhaled by the inhabitants of your home. These spores could cause more problems than just staunch odors. Some varieties such as Stachybotrys, commonly called “black mold,” are toxic.

If your home or business has experienced water damage due to flooding, leaking pipes or a leaky roof, then you should be aware immediate action should be taken to remediate the damage. When the water damage is extensive, the water can seep into walls, floors and furniture leading to the formation of dangerous fungi, mold and other microbes.

You need your mold problem evaluated by a professional. First Choice Restoration will identify all the sources of mold and mitigate it before it can spread and affect the health of you and your family.

High levels of mold in your home could pose a major health hazard. If you smell it, even if you cannot see it, you need us.

First Choice Restoration’s highly trained mold cleanup and restoration team will take the needed professional approach to solving your mold issues. To help restore your home and get back your peace of mind, call us now at 800.370.0770.

 

When disaster strikes and you need mold cleanup! Call First Choice Restoration! We are here for you!