We offer competitive wages! First Choice Restoration is looking to add technicians to our Bucks County team! This position is fast-paced, exciting and rewarding!
Technicians travel to damaged homes and /or businesses and support the cleanup/restoration of water mold damages, fire/smoke damages.
- Demolition (including lifting 50+ pounds.
- Drive van/truck, stock and clean van, pick up materials for job.
- Water damage clean up and extraction, sewage clean up, odor control, mold remediation.
- Fire damage board ups and building tarps.
- Moving, cleaning, and handling customers personal belongings.
- Maintain a clean job site at the end of each day.
- Able to complete punch list items.
- Maintain high level of communication with management.
- Work as a team player.
- Included in the on- call rotation for emergency service response outside of normal business hours.
- Must be 18 or older
- Able to read and understand simple instructions, work orders, safety rules, and operating instructions.
- Able to work at heights, in confined spaces.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
- Must have clean driving record, pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have reliable transportation.
The Remediation Technician job is a full time position. Experience is preferred, but we will train. Work load is year round.