First Choice Restoration is a licensed and insured provider of emergency cleanup and restoration services. We service the entire United States. Our team of highly qualified restoration professionals is dedicated to providing a timely cleanup consistent with the highest standards of quality. We service all forms of damage caused by water, fire, wind, and storm damage. We also offer mold assessment/remediation as well as roofing repairs and total reconstruction services.
We expend great effort in training our technicians in microbiology, biocide chemistry, inspection and investigative techniques, psychrometry, thermodynamics, building science, and evaporation and dehumidification theory. We collaborate with engineers, industrial hygienists, indoor environmental professionals, architects and public heath experts to address concerns relating to the potential adverse health effects from improper or inadequate restoration, building practices, material and design.
With many licenses and certifications and over 25 years experience, no job is too big or small for First Choice Restoration.
Our Qualifications include the following Licenses and Certifications:
• Licensed General Contractor
• Certified Mold Assessor
• Certified Mold Remediation
• Certified Home Inspector
• EPA Certified Lead Safety Renovator
• Certified Water Damage Restoration Technician (IICRC)
• Certified Applied Structural Drying Technician (IICRC)
• Certified Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician (IICRC)
• Certified Health and Safety Technician (IICRC)
• Certified Applied Microbial Remediation Tech (IICRC)
• Disaster Building Inspector
In the event of an emergency or disaster it is important to have a reliable source that you can count on to cleanup and get you back on track. We will be that company for you. 800.370.0770.